Foods of the World Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Latin America > South America
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the Foods of the World Forums!

Chocolate Peruano Brownie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Master Chef
Master Chef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margi Cintrano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chocolate Peruano Brownie
    Posted: 31 August 2013 at 07:54

PERUVIAN CHOCOLATE DESSERT .. VERY SIMPLE ...

*** I am assuming, everybody on FOTW knows how to prepare simple chocolate brownies ... Thus, here is the dessert; and if somebody needs a simple home made brownie récipe; PM me and I will be more than glad to post it ... The 2 salsas are; 1 black chocolate and 1 Belgian White chocolate ... That is all ... The plating; on a slate plate with a leaf or two of fresh spearmint or basil ... according to your individual palates.

Prepared this as a BON VOYAGE until we reunite again in Zúrich for Christmas and for Phil who is leaving for professional obligations and projects on Monday for Argentina and shall return to Madrid, on the 30th of November.

Img://i1265photobucket.com

THE DESSERT ... FINAL PLATING .. THE DESSERT IS SIMPLY; CHOCOLATE BROWNIE WITHOUT NUTS; 2 SALSAS; 1 BLACK CHOCOLATE FROM PERU & 1 BELGIAN WHITE CHOCOLATE; SERVED ON A BLACK SLATE SERVING PLATE ...

img://i1265photobucket.com
Volamos a Mediterraneo, un paraiso que conquista su gente u su cocina.
Sponsored Links

africanmeat View Drop Down
Chef
Chef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote africanmeat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 15:45
yummy yummy .Margi you are killing me .
Ahron
Margi Cintrano View Drop Down
Master Chef
Master Chef

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margi Cintrano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 17:19

Ahron,

Thank you my friend.

So easy too ... I just do not have time for complicated preparations.

This Little normal brownie, made from scratch ( not Betty Crocker ) is a breeze to prepare. The 2 salsas, 2 sauce pans, and melt the chocolate on a SLOW LOW SIMMERING FLAME ..

It is quite good !!!

Kindest regards and hope all is well.

Margaux.

Volamos a Mediterraneo, un paraiso que conquista su gente u su cocina.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic