Foods of the World Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Other Food-Related Topics > Around the Kitchen Table
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

This site is completely supported by donations; there are no corporate sponsors. We would be honoured if you would consider a small donation, to be used exclusively for forum expenses.

Thank you, from the Foods of the World Forums!

What's cooking this weekend?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Chef's Apprentice
Chef's Apprentice

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percebes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2018 at 13:12
Pickerel Cheek, Tasso, Andouille, Chicken and Prawn Jambalaya in the new Pellet Grill

Cheddar Bay Biscuits from the grill

I am a wine enthusiast. The more wine I drink, the more enthusiastic I become.
Sponsored Links

Hoser View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2018 at 03:25
Oh, yummy! sounds good to meThumbs Up
Go ahead...play with your food!
TasunkaWitko View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TasunkaWitko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2018 at 08:32
That looks great, Murray ~
If you are a visitor and like what you see, please click here and join the discussions in our community!
MerrySweet94 View Drop Down
Scullery Servant
Scullery Servant

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MerrySweet94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2020 at 13:59
Thank you for your ideas, I was cooking potatoes, vegetables, and grilled chicken today. Well, I have a large family and I am tired of washing dishes, the usual dishwasher cannot cope, and I decided that I need a professional one. Here I found some dishwashers https://ianboer.com.au/washing/dishwashers/, but I think they are so expensive. If you have any recommendations on this topic please share them with me. But I understand that if I want to buy a quality dishwasher, I will have to pay good money for it.
HistoricFoodie View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HistoricFoodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2020 at 12:23
Hi, Merry.  Welcome to our little corner of the culinary world.  We hope you like it here, and become an active member. We are always open to new voices, no matter how little or extensive their experience. So don't hesitate to jump in on existing threads, or start one or six of your own.

Easiest way to get started is to go up to the Members Lounge forum, and tell us a little about yourself, and your culinary and cooking preferences.

Anyway, on tap for us this weekend: BBQed brisket, carrot & parsnip puree, and pan-roasted potatoes. For a starter, we'll do tabel-rubbed shrimp, cooked over a grape wood fire. 
But we hae meat and we can eat
And sae the Lord be thanket
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic